When it comes to body contouring, you have options. Actually, you have plenty. Within these options are two of the most popular non-surgical methods of body contouring; CoolSulpting and SculpSure. While options are always great to have, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out your best choice. We’ve put together this infographic to help you choose the best treatment for you.
- Freezes fat cells in order to permanently destroy them.
- Procedure lasts about 60 minutes.
- Can sometimes lead to uneven outcomes.
- Increased risk of nerve damage.
- Heats fat cells in order to permanently destroy them.
- Procedure lasts less than 30 minutes.
- Produces consistent outcomes every time.
- Poses no risk of damage.
If you’re ready to finally have the body you deserve, schedule your consultation with Dr. Eros here.