February the month of Love
It’s February! Apart from being the month of Love it is also the month when New Year’s resolutions started to wax and wane. Don’t let this happen to you. Remember this is your year of self care and of having the opportunity to become a better version of yourself.
Currently, our San Diego weight loss group is doing very well as they learn to stop eating processed food that can cause inflammation leading to free radical formation and poor health. They are committed to stick to their “WHY” and working their plan.
Here are ways to stick to your WHY and work your Plan.
1. Clean out your refrigerator of white carbs, processed foods and add greens, fruit, and protein.
2. Start or continue your exercise and tell someone about your plan.
3. Plan short-term and long-term rewards when you hit certain goals, such as new clothing after 10 lbs or a SculpSure treatment after you have reached your goal.
Sculpsure is a FDA approved laser to remove 25% of fat in 1 treatment permanently. Treatments are 30 minutes long and results take 6 to 12 weeks as the body removes the destroyed fat cells from the body.
Maybe your New Year’s resolution was to have healthier and younger looking skin.
1. Start with a great cleansing and moisturizing product that brings antioxidants to your skin. We are proud to offer Environ for all your skin care needs, from normal to aging.
Environ is made with Vit A and Vit C to replenish the skin of natural nutrients.
2. Wear Sunscreen with SPF 30 , Zinc and Titanium all the time.
3. Take advantage of rejuvenating procedures that can do wonders for your appearance, such as IPL, Chemical Peel or Microneedling.
At Eros Beauty and Wellness is located in San Diego California. We offer many procedures and products to help you reach your goal.
Call For a FREE Consultation 619-481-4651
We are located at 5030 Camino de La Siesta, Suite 204, San Diego, California, 92108